Friday 27 April 2012

Work, Life, Unbalanced!

So here we are nearly a month later and no blogs! Sadly my laptop has recently acquired a virus so I am relying on The Husband's computer to which I have very little access. There is not too much news to report as lately it has been all work, work, work leaving little time for home cooking!

Grilled Zucchini, Roast Capsicum, Persian Feta & Basil Omelette

To keep up with my commitment to blog more often I thought I would share some dishes I have been preparing over the last week or so.

Slow Cooked Pork Ribs with BBQ Glaze & Coleslaw

Vegetarian Baked Beans with a Poached Egg

Salami with Green Tomato Relish

Orange & Hazelnut Cake - Served warm with Vanilla Bean Mascarpone

At home - Turkish Sausage Roll with Pomegranate & Feta Salad

Spiced Duck Breast with Orange Sauce

Adrianno Zumbo

The Sun God

Happy 4th Birthday to The Pug! Isn't he handsome?

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment